EEG and Brain Wave Training
From Game Technology Lab
Investigation of development in engagement EEG signals pre/post brain training
- Master Thesis Project by Hanne Fagerjord Karlsen.
- This project is looking at the difference between training using physical objects (Lego Robot) vs the virtual object on screen.
- [Video of mind controlled robot, December Experiment.]
- Samtykkeskjema(Informed Consent Form,currently in Norwegian)
- Name: Hanne Fagerjord Karlsen
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone:(+47)99 26 90 45
- Blog:[Fair Contemplations]
- Office: A114. (Usually found here all weekdays)
- Experiment Room: A118
- Supervisor: Simon McCallum
- Skype: JaviFairground
The main question for this thesis is "Is it possible to measure, train and detect changes in EEG signals related to engagement?".
- The sub research questions are the following:
- Is it possible to correlate EEG signals with self reported engagement and flow?
- Is it more effective to use a physical object (i.e a robot) to train control of EEG signals?
- Is it possible to detect changes in EEG measures of engagement based on participant training in EEG